Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



No new year for me
20110820 @ Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's a week left to Hari Raya. Not fascinating to me, but i'm really looking forward to all the food available. Yum yum.

SYOF was recently over and I am seriously looking forward to September cuz it's the National's fever. 2 solid weekends.

THAT is fascinating to me.

Since i'm taking my 3rd Dan grading, I reckon i still have a lil more than a month for the test. Tsk. I hope to do well cuz i will have to go through an interview which i honestly find it excessively unneccesary.

Pfffffft.