|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
shit morning 20110807 @ Sunday, August 07, 2011I'm just so fuckin' depressed I just can seem to get out this slump If I could just get over this hump But I need something to pull me out this dump I took my bruises, took my lumps Fell down and I got right back up But I need that spark to get psyched back up This is usually the aftermath feelings after watching a Korean drama. Well, at least for me. Further, with the deep emotional attachment to each drama. Maybe I fall too often. Fall into a virtual reality. Too often than frequent. I don't know how I pry away And I ended up in this position I'm in I'm starting to feel distant again....... Labels: shit morning |