|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
takeshi my first love crush 20110808 @ Monday, August 08, 2011Watched Wu Xia last night. (thanx to Aunt Serene for the treat) Was fucking awesome. Loved the Kungfu moves. Truly awesome. As much as the ending was abrupt and abit too exaggerated at certain scenes. The movie was so deep and profound that I was left clueless at certain parts only to be enlightened in the coming scenes. LOVES TAKESHI KANESHIRO! He is such a fantastic actor. Sheesh. He is still my eligible bachelor. hehe. I would marry him. Haha seriously. |