|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
time to stop 20110829 @ Monday, August 29, 2011It's about time to stop my marathon of korean dramas. I had 3 whole months to catch up with my dramas, since my final year is commencing in a coupla weeks time, i reckon i need to stop this nonsense on dreaming about how romantic life is. Cuz when reality beckons, it's ain't gonna be that sweet afterall. I have stopped watching City Hunter as I was afraid i might fall in love with Lee Min Ho. I know it sounds damn bloody corny but yeah i just would like my first impression of him to remain as it is now. As i need to do my final 4 modules really well, i am swearing off any korean dramas. Life is gonna be quite meaningful once school starts. I so damn love this feeling when school starts allover again and all the studying takes place on day 1. I need to do reasonably well for me to do my masters in Islamic Banking. Hence, as of today, no more korean dramas. Korean songs are already too good to give it a miss. But studying and ultimate no distractions is still my utmost priority. Once I am out there landing in a reasonable decent job, i can watch it all i want till i die in front of the monitor screen. Goodbye beautiful korean actors and actresses. I see you again after May 2012. Annyeong. |