Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



cold war
20110905 @ Monday, September 05, 2011

I'm having a cold war with my mom, which i don't give a fuck about. The cold war started off last saturday. Being me, who hates family visits, pulled a nasty long face when she wanted to visit her relatives. And because of that, she doesn't want to talk to me.

For me, it's okay if you don't wana talk to me. You know my temper. Deal with it.

Anyway, i have better things to be spending my efforts on than being worried about her not talking to me. In any way, she will talk to me at the end. So it's a matter of time.

So, i just did my time table this morning and i am soooo damn excited to start school on the 22nd September. Luckily enough, I got all the lecturers which are good and damn skillful as compared to my previous lecturer (which suck).

Bottomline: I want school to start SOOOOON!