Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



it's just another day
20110917 @ Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's officially Saturday, midnight, and i'm wide awake. It ALWAYS happens. Each time i come back home from Friday trainings, i can "ton" the night. Despite strenuous trainings, I'm always more energetic and that doesnt include the muscle aches. My body recovery rate has slowed down to its half-life. It appears to me that i havent been training much on my stamina and that resulting impact is my muscle aches tend to prolong it's recovery period. Terrible,isn't? Yeah it suck.

Grading is in mid-October and whilst i'm quite excited about it, I feel that i need to do more than just practising my patterns. It's almost perfect now, so all i need to focus on is my sparring. I need to learn how to control my kicks cuz i dont want to end up doing slamming kicks/backthrusts especially cuz now the syllabus is so light that sparring is to be light/no contact. It's kinda a major adjustment for me. Geez.

My Coach told me not to worry too much about it given my standard, but whats there NOT to worry when i'm paying 200bucks for it. GEEZ.

So today's just another day spent with a girlfriend, been to a million places. But nothing exciting seem to have occurred today. Yeah it's the usual chit-chat, guy ogling at Starbucks, trying food at new places and shopping at Mustafa Centre. I reckon we need to explore more places and where we can really do real stuff.

On this note, I'm signing off.