Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



love while you can
20110915 @ Thursday, September 15, 2011

Me and "Mr Zhao"



Have always wanted to go to China to climb the Wall of China, stand in the Tienanmen Square and visit the Forbidden City. But I got a closer deal to be "nearer" to these incredulously expensive wants of mine. I took a picture with one of the Terracotta Warriors (I names this one Mr Zhao) found in the Tomb of the First Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang.

I have always loved the Asian culture. Ironically, i am a person who do not embrace my own Malay culture cuz i find it extensive and mostly unnecessary. I do talk about my culture to people and all but being born a Malay but with a totally different up-bringing, I find it hard to connect to my tradition. It's weird. And I still fancy and prefer Asian guys over Western dudes.
Take Harry Shum Jr for example. (He is gorgeous, aint' him? I LOVE him!! )
He is those Asian guys whom I adore very much.

Because of him, i'm hooked onto GLEE. It's irritating cuz i never ever finish my stuff cuz i'll be stuck to the couch watching Glee.

School starts next thursday for me. ^^ So no more tv dramas. I pwomeees.

This sunday, imma attend a grading preparation course, which i'm NOT looking forward to. It's kinda supplementary for me just for the attendance and i'm kinda lazy to attend it.

:(