|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
music bank for me 20110913 @ Tuesday, September 13, 2011I can't sleep tonight. Grrrrr. Totally. (i decided to come online and talk to myself cuz i'll go crazy forcing myself to go to a deep sleep) I just can't. So here I'm listening to Jay Park's soothing voice and it's because it's HIS voice now i can't even bloody lie down on the bed. I can't turn on the air-conditioner tonight and that's the reason why i can't fall asleep at all. I have a very bad nose these few days and i do not relish waking up tmrw sneezing and having a very bad throat and blocked nose. It's been a long time since i have slept with the fan on, prolly 2 years already, hence i cant fall asleep that easily without the proper temperature. I find it suffocating sleeping with the fan instead of the air-conditioner Been hooked on to Dok2's music. it's an unhealthy obsession. OMO i finally found someone who make real music in the Asian scene. Damn. AWESOME. It's my type of music, all the rap and rhythm. Only finding myself swaying from left to right, grooving to the music and my head banging to the bass beats. This man is the Asian Eminem, yo. He is really damn good. So far, Dok2 and Jay Park are the only two fantastic rappers in the Korean scene. If the local stores have the albums sold here, imma so damn buy it! Anyway my days are spent so meaningful-ly these few days. Day in, Day out. I'm so tired in the afternoons but i just can't freaking fall asleep at night, tonight as example. I went to the Asian Civilizations Musuem today, yay! Glad that I have someone who shares common aspects with me. I will be watching a stand up comedy with her this weekend and watch that stupid but funny Johnny English movie. I thought she wasn't the kind to sit through bravely for Final Destination 5, but yeah she did. So she is officially my kind of person i would openly stay in constant contact. Only thing, she takes forever to reply text msgs, but it's only an instant if we make appointments to meet up. We share the same impromptu but "steady" factor. Also, i'm becoming more active in the YEC and i'm sposedly to attend the bonding session at USS this sunday. I'm not sure if imma go for it since i've been there thrice. If I go, it's gonna be my fourth time, same place but different company. DAMN. If Ken drives and fetch me, i will join them for breakfast which is so freaking early 8 in the bloody Sunday morning!!! Looking forward to the birthday party @ Sheraton Hotel!!! (I heard there is this guy who is a broker. WEEET! I hope i get to meet him and talk to him.) Was walking outside the Supreme Court earlier today, and I was talking to the friend about our law cases which we had a horrible time tryna memorise, and a suave-looking lawyer came out of the entrance and swaggered towards us. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS FACE! Suave, buffed, smart and he had the Korean-porcelain complexion. OMO. I wished i could've reached out and touched his face..... |