Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Not too bad a day
20110924 @ Saturday, September 24, 2011

So school started on Thursday, i had no class on Friday so it was hereby merely a one-day-3 hour thing. Plus i didnt have my good friends with me. DAMN boring. I didnt imagine SIM to be freaking packed! Like seriously, it was packed with so many fashionable kids this year. Sometimes, I feel like I'm Ugly Betty in Mode. haha Anyway, I'm looking forward to Monday cuz i will see my crazy friend V (and SH) in school!!! Finally.

My grading is 2 weeks away and i'm feeling the intense pressure already lol. Since i can't think of anyone who is much supportive, I can only think of V to come down and give me some support. It might bore her cuz afterall she isn't in any sport nor taekwondo, but yeah she is a VERY encouraging and supportive crazy friend. My club mates will be down but having someone neutral is good.

Oh anyways, i watched Johnny English and it damn funny. He is seriously a fool. Whilst comedy is funny, there are parts which started to bore me and i had to laugh without moving my cheek muscles cuz it was sore already and i was too tired to laugh. SH wants to watch more movies so i reckon imma get to hit town more frequent than not.

Honestly, there are people who i dont relish hanging out with. Mainly cuz i feel its only a facade to accomodate. And it's so plastic i feel disgusted. I kinda start to believe that my past schooling experiences with school mates were merely just passersby and arent worth to have any future contact. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I'm really apologetic to myself for being so plastic to myself.

People say friends stick longest in Uni, i reckon so. We went through so much. And we will go through much more.

Anyways, I have a dinner tonight at Sheraton i'm so looking forward to it. But i have 2 rounds of tuition to get past. Haaaaish.