|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
vanity is a bonus 20110920 @ Tuesday, September 20, 2011I'm terribly upset with my complexion now. Seriously. i reckon its the heaty food and cold drinks for the past month. Aargh. Breakouts and blemishes are so bloody visible and i certainly do not relish seeing it whenever i look at myself in the mirror (which i do very often!) SHEESH! I mean i havent been going out for the past two days since i have plenty of korean dramas to catc up with before school starts on thursday, and this only means that i have not been wearing any makeup. Also, I have been cleansing my face pretty often and while my sleeping hours are abit longer, isnt all these sposed to have a good toll on me?! Worst thing is, i have been dutifully drinking my bird nest drinks every other day. And whilst i know the drink is a supplement and is a long term effect, i usually see results like after drinking it for a week. The frustrating thing here is, the blemishes are sooooo freakinggggg ugggly! URGH! Shai is not pretty :( |