Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



the blues
20111004 @ Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Im damn upset with the verdict of the Knox trial. UPSET! But since i'm not in a position to discuss this, i shall not. Seems like no one i know is aware of the Knox trial, that's disappointing, really.

So anyways, since i'm in such a shitty mood now, i am tuned into Adele's Someone Like You. Yeah it's also a sad song which complements this feeling now. Despite the mismatch. Oh yea, being a great fan of Adele, I have been trying to squeeze out the time to go to HMV to get her album. I know it's abit late, but i have been downloading it and im feeling so bloody guilty for doing that to my all-time favourite vocalist. haha.

I can't seem to think of a plan for this weekend! Last weekend was a waste.