Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



FINALLY
20111026 @ Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finally it's a public holiday and i've gotten the time to blog. I reckon the last time i did was for my 3rd Dan Grading, i guess?





So it's Deepavali today and i finally get to sit down in front of my laptop. Weekends are totally gone with studying and Taekwondo etc. Then again, I don't really get today the whole day to myself Zzzz

As soon as I'm done here, there is a Taekwondo gathering for coaches namely to celebrate my promotion to 3rd Dan. Weee. Then imma havta meet Dad at the airport. There, i hope i get to be treated for a meal ^^

So many things have been going on these past few weeks.
SOOOO Tired!