Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



hey lousy
20111016 @ Sunday, October 16, 2011

Okay i'm back here to document on yesterday's grading.

I reckon i will pass well, only thing i made 3 fatal mistakes. I guess i totally cant control my kicks at all for the free sparring (no contact). SHIT. The first round was a grave mistake. Being number 1 in position AND the only girl, not only do i need to spar with 3 big guys, I had to stand in front and retrieve the balls for the optional pattern. Well, i did get good pattern choices Taeguek 2 and Taeguek 4. But the thing about standing in front is that, I was standing in front of 3 judges! Right under their noses.
And the first round sparring I JUST HAD TO raise my leg and touch the guy's eyes. FUCK.

Seriously, I felt i was gonna FAIL on the spot now.

2nd round came, and i did the same mistake, the poor uncle got kicked on his right temple and i was like WHAT THE FUCK. I really felt like dying. :(

3rd round was with my own club mate Zi Bing. As he is freaking tall, i was able to control my slamming kick, but if he were to be blur sotong, i reckon i might've touched his nose.

Overall, 4 rounds were freaking tiring and scary for me.

BUT i am confidently saying that my patterns were done impressively. AND if i were to fail, (touch wood) I will fail on sparring.

:((((