|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
it's tough 20111027 @ Thursday, October 27, 2011Maybe it's too much Adele for a night. Cuz i'm getting those "emotional feelings" flooding my mind again. It's tough. But I need to stay clear-minded. I can't fall into the trap again until i'm 30. That's 8 more years. Really. I have assignments to do. Assignments to type out yet i still choose to type here. It's a stained mug on my left, papers strewn across the table, my cellphone's in low batt and has been screaming out begging me to charge it, ipod's plugged in and synching which slows down my 7 year old computer system. No i don't need a new computer system. What i need is a new playlist cuz my current playlist can drive me into "E-M-O" mode tonight. Can't fall into that hole. It's tough. Those songs make my mind sway. Diversion is not helping at all. I don't need stale memories to relive and disturb my current stable state of mind. Current song : To make you feel my love. I hate this song. Yet the lyrics are so beautiful. I'm blaming the cold weather. Yes, it is. When it's cold and quiet in the serene night, not the ghosts that come to haunt. It's the memories. The ghostly memories. Yes. Adele's voice is haunting. Lesson learnt: Adele taught me how to move on through disappointments. |