Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



it's workout time.
20111009 @ Sunday, October 09, 2011

I miss those songs. I miss feeling shitty and then all jumpy again after listening to the songs. I miss imagining someone singing it to me, but it's actually me singing to myself in my mind.

I reckon we gotta move on in life from now on. For me, it's to focus on my uni life cuz it's the last year. It's study hard and play hard. So what I did with my gfs were to work out at the Gym and yes we played badminton (though it wasnt that challenging for me) but the sensation for perspiring was refreshing.

I realised i always have the right mix of friends. The usual racial harmonious group.




All sweaty!
And my chest muscles ache from the gym workouts.

I didnt thought that i might meet such great ppl in uni, mainly cuz i have made shitty friends throughout my schooling career. This sucks.

Visited the Peranakan Museum, was damn good. Loved it. Shu was kinda not the type of person who i reckon would appreciate history. But yeah she does, and i really felt good knowing her after all!