|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
legs please tone yourself. 20111007 @ Friday, October 07, 2011Since school started, i havent really sat down to do my revision. I shall do it this weekend. BUT before i do just that, I need to start moving some muscles for proper blood circulation. Geez. AND some fats need to be done away with to fit into Size 26. (though my bum is the one that is preventing me to fit a smaller size) So i made a date with my two "quite" healthy girlfriends for some exercise today. Yay. Whilst i'm still unable to afford Fitness First, I shall be checking into ClubHouse today, i hope for some real muscle toning. Perspiration is today's main objective. |