Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



my blessings
20111002 @ Sunday, October 02, 2011

I have been keeping close with the Knox trial. It's sad and devastating to read the article on the forgotten victim. Damn sad.

Meredith Kercher was only 22 when she was murdered.

All for only one mistake -- she shouldn't have attended the party. I have nothing against partying, but I sincerely feel that it brings down one person's moral value and it can surely bring about several dire consequences if not handled with conscious. I had a friend who said that he will not woo a girl no matter how great she is, if she parties. I kinda like that brave statement. He was the one who gave me the perspective that a girl shouldn't indulge herself in alcohol and the scene just to "make friends" or "get to know more people". Afterall, he is a guy and from him to say that it is a weak reason, sounds fair enough to me. Further, i kinda think he has low regards to those who parties esp cuz the guys he mixes with are super gentlemen and maybe abit too conceited to some. Damn. He is such an awesome catch BUT i don't reckon i belong in his league. He is wayyy too "atas" for me. :(

But this is not the focal point.

I'm that age now. Imagine me in that predicament. And i'm not typing to preach whatsoever. Seriously, being in a foreign place and not knowing the people well enough, people SHOULD be VERY wary of the surroundings, right? Shucks. It's seriously a waste.

I'm not particularly concerned with her passing. I felt for her family. The sadness when the reporter interviewed them. Cuz it's heartwrenching to have to relive the good and happy moments of someone so dear to you, only thing is that the person is gone. Her family sang praises of Meredith, and her only vice : lateness.

Whilst i know that her dad must have felt that pain of a million daggers stabbing through his heart, rather, i'm more curious about how my family would react if i was in the predicament.
I know for sure my dad will be devastated. He is the only one who is sentimental despite his iron-gripped character.

Will my parents sing praises about me?
Will any of my friends miss and remember me?
How about my room? Will they clear and will my sister still sleep in this same room?
Could there be any space for laughter and smiles?
Will my relatives even cry or feel sad about it?
Will this home have no one else cracking jokes and poking fun at others?
How will everyone feel? Or will they continue on and mind their own business?
Will i haunt this home and still feel sad for leaving?

Note: I'm not suicidal if i sound so. I just felt really down after reading the Meredith article. And i sincerely hope that justice is done upon.