|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
thanx for the assurance 20111015 @ Saturday, October 15, 2011Today's the day. I really need all the luck i need. Seriously. I'm going for my 3rd grading and that spells butterflies in my stomach all morning. Its not that I lack confidence whatsoever, rather it's the sensation of nervousness. I know im gonna do well, but i cant help feeling nervous. I decided not to call Vick or Hui or Meena to come down and support me. Even my family is not coming to support me. I prefer it that way. I reckon i'm more stressed if they did come. hur hur. Okay so anyways i got onto whatsapp to have a convo with Vick cuz i was bloody nervous. But she seems to have amended the feeling and now i feel totally UP for the grading. Funny how a friend can work wonders. So now, i got my confidence back and im looking forward to Monday so i can rant all the good things to Vick when i see her in school. FIGHTING!!!! My club mates will be down to support me. Hence I reckon all the encouragement is sufficient to go through this round. |