Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



adaptibility
20111118 @ Friday, November 18, 2011

Okay so it's officially Friday,18 November 2011 albeit it being 1pm in the wee unearthly hours of the morning. My parents will be back late afternoon after being gone this entire week. Idk, I have gotten use to the "emptiness". I adapt pretty well, really.

I reckon i am independent enough to stay by myself away from home. Yea i should be able to figure something out when i'm well-established before i hit 30. I don't wish to still be cooped up in my folk's home and since i have no intention to settle down, i better either find a co-tenant to rent an apartment or sth.

Maybe what i just need is a distance away from the family. I have had too much time with the noise, sometimes what i need is really a time off from the family crowd. Cuz i realised that no one at home is REALLY peaceful. I dont find it lonely at all. I talk to myself, I sing to myself, I dance and act foolish in front of the mirror. I eat shower with the door unlocked! See, im totally comfortable with no one at home.

Maybe i shall further my studies in Aussie/UK after i'm done working 5 years and then i will really get to experience this all over again. It's damn rare to get the folks away for a few days. I shant think too much about migrating as yet, since i have gotten any savings from working full time.

ANYHOOOS, the only reason why i'm so wide awake is simply cuz i cant fall asleep.... i might forget what i have studied the whole day of Financial Managment.

SHUCKS.