|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
alrighty i'm all ready 20111120 @ Sunday, November 20, 2011Sitex is in a WEEK'S time WOOOHOO! To be totally honest, i should stop my gadget implusive buys cuz my bank balance is suffering discreetly. But I can't lah. Okay i wont rant so much into it since i'm too in love with Asus Transformer Prime and i'm afraid if i go on, i may end up changing my mind for the sake of my baknk balance :) I regretted watching A Walk To Remember (again), seriously. Since i am a film and audio person, so whenever i watch or listen to a film, i get deeply attached in it. Talk to me about Kdramas, French films, whatever. I even cried in Titanic after watching it for 9 times. This "so-called" optical tunnel vision whenever i watch. It's kinda like I'm part of the scene in the film. It happens also when i'm listening to songs. I tend not like it now. But when I studied it, (i took a module on photography and filmography) this thing sprung up from nowhere. Became more conscious when i watch a film/movie/show. Became more conscious to music and lyrics. It's tough. So watching any films, it tends to be difficult to draw a line as an audience. My mind lingers for a little tad too long on the characters in role. Say like i was watching A Walk To Remember and Titanic for the umpteenth times now, I STILL FEEL LOUSY AFTER WATCHING IT! And now my speakers is playing Boys Like Girls - Thunder. I'm gonna be sucky for the rest of the morning. Trust me. i suck as an emo person. Labels: current_feeling |