Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



my toys
20111118 @ Friday, November 18, 2011

Im went crazy when i found out that my Galaxy S2's 16GB micro SD card got missing....IN THE PHONE'S memory slot! How the hell it got missing, don't ever ask me. My mind went bonkers right after and i overturned the entire mess on my study table. This suck major balls.

Being someone who loves her toys, finding a missing micro SD card feels like i lost an arm. I feel so restricted without additional backup memory. Yes, i am a rather heavy user on my cellphone. Thinking of which, my phone's internal memory has only enough space for one more movie --> 16GB internal memory to 1.29GB free space.

RIIIIGHT. so now i'm frustrated, sad and i need to buy a new Micro SD card... i'm so gonna get the 32GB add on to my 16GB internal memory. Seriously, i'm not done with looking for it. There is no reason how it can JUST disappear suddenly.

SHIT.

I'm waiting for Asus ZenBook and then an internet TV for my room as soon as my exams are over in May. It is SUCH a huge distraction, so i need to refrain my most urgent need---Internet TV.

I can wait, and i have all the patience to make sure that they come out with a better technology. Maybe something that can allow me to move my finger and then swipe across the air, and the best part is that the Internet TV is controlled by that!

MOTION-navigation.

Woah. How cool is that shit!
I think i'm in the wrong field, should not be doing Accounting and Finance, should've joined Samsung or LG to do such research.

LOL. okay dreaming. now go to sleep.
Chao.