|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
to me, they are fools 20111129 @ Tuesday, November 29, 2011Nowadays it's not uncommon to see people behaving like monkeys. In fact, turning into one of their close cousins and showing their real traits of the primates. I find people behaving like monkeys at the Mnet. I figure they have something seriously wrong with their brains for behaving like that. How can you get so excited just by listening and watching your singers on radio and tv? I was at the airport the other day and these bunch of fools were screaming like monkeys being chased by poaches in the wild... pfft. Turned off to the max. Bunch of fools. You don't behave like idiots just because a few hot boys and a few skimpily clad girls can sing well and dance better than you. If only these ignorant morons actually know what shit these "artists" go through, then you will understand why i maintain my composure whilst liking their music. I listen to kpop too, but i don't see why i'm not acting like the fools, getting all so overly-fascinated. The only reason why i can do it well is because, i actually know how these normal koreans can become so mega-ultra-excessively popular. Seriously, the over-excitement is not needed. It is stupid. Period. |