Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



am i weird?
20111218 @ Sunday, December 18, 2011

I sing myself happy. And I smile to myself whenever i listen to my favourite singers on my ipod. I type without thinking of what i want to do next. Oh yes, i talk to my tv when there is an ugly guy on tv doing a commercial. I would say "Ah shut up" and then quickly switch to the next channel.

I treat my gadgets better than i treat any of my friends. Also, i talk to my cat like it is my boyfriend and i treat it better than i am towards any of my siblings. My dad is away in KL (again) and he listens to me when i chose to go to Port Dickson for the family getaway. I shake my legs when i sit and this only happens when my favorite singer starts to sing . Otherwise i hate shaking my legs cuz its distracting.

I am so gadget-crazy no one actually knows what ideas i have up in that square-brain on mine. I laugh very loudly and i tend to clap my hands if im all overly-excited to a joke. My terrapin lives a boring life cuz i'm such a busy owner, im lucky im not a terrapin.

I wear the traditional headscarf but i'm nothing near holy. i'm sorry for saying this but i reckon i should feel sorry. i wish i could rap in korean and in english just as good as Eminem. He is my favorite rapper but i dont think i will like someone so vulgar like him. But i fancy his vulgar lyrics.

I love to speak Chinese but all my friends are pea-brained that they either dont understand my usage of the language or they cant speak the language well themselves. And sometimes i wonder how come i have such stupid friends. Really.

I wear clothes only from imported brands like Zara and British India. They cost so damn expensive cuz i believe in quality. So i can run for the bus without worrying that i will tear my pants. I am so brand-conscious that being brandless is disgusting.

Listening to Katy Perry and Adele sometimes make me sad. Thats why i dislike listening to female singers. Either they sound bimbo or they are so powerful that they can make me sad. I am very strong a person and i get through unhappiness relatively faster than most weakling girls.

Ever since i entered university, i felt a certain inner pride for making it to a prestigious English university and not a local university. By this i meant, i manage to survive through the toughest exams ie Econs. and i am sorry for those who cant enter university. I wouldnt have done this on my own. My dad is the driving force. My lao ma is the strength against all odds.

But how come they came out with such an eccentric offspring...?

As mentioned i have quite a loud laugh. I reckon most guys wont fancy this but i couldnt bother to give it a flying fuck. Anyway when it comes to laughter, there are times that i cant control it. I ever laughed out loud when some lady farted in one of the cubicles. I reckon she didnt dare to come out of it after that.

I hate Twilight and its other sequels. But when i was younger, i loved to watch chinese hongkong dramas where the "jiang shi" will start hopping all over the tv screens. I loved it so much i acted like that at home and started fooling around that my dad confiscated the remote control.

I think i suck as a person. Do you? No i dont mean if you think i suck as a person. I was referring if you think you also suck as a person.

:)