|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
in love this xmas 20111222 @ Thursday, December 22, 2011I fell in love when i heard Bruno Mar's It Will Rain. It could be the holiday season now. Everyone's in love..I understand. But Bruno Mars's awesome song is not helping me at all. I was watching him perform a live version of it. Damn, i loved how he could that. The way he sang, the way his protruding nerve showed when he strained his voice. Sheesh. The soundtracks for the movie Twilight is damn fucking great. In love with every single song. "Cuz there will be no sunlight if i lose you baby...." wow. Anyways, Xmas 2011 is this weekend. And i havent gotten myself any xmas present. Hmm "And all along I believed I would find you Time as brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand more" WOWOWOW. |